Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Design Mascot Logo, Sport, Esport, Gaming, Youtube, Twitch











About:

Hello!



I will design mascot logo, sport, esport, gaming, youtube, twitch



Message me before ordering and tell me about your character /concept. You can order after I give Approval.



My Services Includes:

-Ultra High Definition 4000p+ (PNG) Transparent Logo

-3D Mockup (PRO - ULTIMATE LOGO)

-Free Profile Picture

-Free Sketch Presentation Video (ULTIMATE LOGO)

-Reversion Logo: Depending on the package, the logo will be adapted more times. For example, the Ultimate plan has 11 versions.



Why me:

-Quick Response.

-Friendly Customer Service.

-Clean and vector based design.

-High quality.

-100% Original Art.

-No template.

-Creative and original.



Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks for visiting my gig.



Regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment