Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Create A Memorable Logo And Brand For Your Business











About:

I can create a distinctive, modern brand or you. 

  • I'll work with you to identify your needs and wants regarding the project. -
  • You'll be presented with a series of options to choose from that show the brand in light and dark versions so you have more flexibility. 
  • You'll have the ability to feedback and refine the logo. 
  • You'll then receive the logo in a range of ready to go file formats.
  • I often work with free fonts that allow you to use them across your brand materials, giving your business a more consist and professional look.
  • I'll often create a supporting brand colour scheme to go with your logo to help you get started with your brand.



About me:

  • I have over 15 years experience in brand, advertising and web design
  • I'm based in the UK and english is my first language
  • I've worked for clients across the globe, frequently working with clients from the USA
  • I can work quickly without losing quality
  • I genuinely love design and put a lot of passion, thought and soul into every project I work on.
  • I'm a clear communicator and I'll explain my rationale at every step of the project, so you know exactly why I've made specific design choices.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment