Friday, December 2, 2022

Design A Logo In Any Style You Want











About:

About me:



I’m Sander, a Digital Designer from the Netherlands. I collaborate with inspiring brands, businesses & start-ups to shape their digital projects. I’m a self-taught freelance Graphic Artist doing his best to craft neat interfaces and animate pixels smoothly. I put a lot of passion and dedication in my work to bring out the best for my clients.



What I can do for you:



I Will create a logo and a design language for your brand. Through Logos, brand guidelines, stationary, business cards, brochures, flyers, social media templates, presentations and more.



Find reviews and samples here in my profile.



The process:

After you complete my questionnaire, I will create 1, 2, or 3 logo concepts for you to choose from (see packages). We will then refine and finalize the concept of your choice. Maybe changing colors? or the font?. Once the Logo is agreed on and signed off, I start developing all the collateral files included in your package.



If you have any questions, just send me a message and I will make sure to get back to you within a few hours.





Sander Mateijsen

Digital Designer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment