Monday, February 6, 2023

Design Logo For Business Card











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Gig!!

My name is Augustin and I am a full-time graphics designer with one years of experience as a freelancer.

I have successfully completed fifty of logo design projects that included some complex designs and short timelines.

Designing is my passion and I enjoy doing my work.

 I can keep you posted on the progress of your logo. So, you know that everything is going as per your expectation.

In case you have no idea, I can provide you some concept designs and you can choose the ones that you like.

If you are looking for a highly flexible and skilled logo designer then I am the right person for you.

Here is what included:

  • Unlimited revisions until you are happy
  • 48 hours delivery
  • Source files are included
  • Formats provided: PNG, JPEG

So, you can place your order with confidence and the job will be completed on time with the best quality.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment