Friday, February 24, 2023

3 Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

About This Gig



If you are looking for a Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design that will represent your brand and business identity, so you are at the right place!!



Hey! This is me Sami working as a graphic designer since many years and have an exceptional knowledge in Logo designing. I am passionate and enthusiastic to design and have the capability to create extraordinary designs with high visual impact according to the needs and the requirements of the clients.



What will you get?



  • Highly Professional, UNIQUE, CREATIVE & MINIMALIST Logos
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your 100% satisfaction
  • Fast turn around 12 to 24 hours.
  • 100% original & unique vector design
  • Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI, EPS, PDF)
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Guaranteed High Quality work



Minimalist Logo | Modern logo | Professional | Flat | Luxury | Text | Vintage | Badge | business logo | Signature | Custom logo



I understand the importance of communications and I pride myself in having the creative ability, dedication and technical skills to work with clients and individuals to ensure that I achieve objective



Get a free consultation!

I am just a click away

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment