Saturday, March 18, 2023

Design Car Racing And Automotive Logo











About:

Greeting,



Thank you for looking at my GIG. I'll Design a Car Racing and Automotive Logo.

I am a graphic designer with a First Class Honors Degree in Graphic Marketing and Branding.



I will design you a Car Automotive, Racing, Transport, Car Wash, Auto Repair, and Logistics Logo Professionally.



What you will get:



  • JPG & PNG Files are Included In All 3 Packages.
  • 3D Mockup file for Automotive Logo Preview.
  • Unlimited Revisions to the chosen Logo Concept.
  • Files: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR, PSD, JPG & PNG
  • Artwork: 100% of Original Options Created to Suit your needs
  • No ClipArt
  • 100% Vector Logo Scalable to any size without Losing Quality.
  • Only 1 final option will be provided in final format files.
  • Professional Customer Service and Communication at all times
  • Fantastic Value for the Money



If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.

By using my service you'll surely impress your friends, clients & family.



Thank you!



NOTE: We didn't offer revisions after the order was marked as completed or automatically completed. For revisions, you need to pay $5 per revision.



Car, Automotive, Racing, Transport, Car Wash, Auto Repair, & Logistics Logos

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment