Monday, June 19, 2023

Design A Unique And Creative Logo And Visual Identity











About:

Looking for a unique and creative logo that perfectly represents your brand or business? Look no further!



I'm Alejandra, a creative and professional designer who specializes in creating professional logos that stand out from the crowd. With my expertise and own creativity, I will deliver initial concepts within 72 hours.



Together, we can work as a team to achieve your visual brand identity by combining my expertise in branding, typography, and color scheme with your industry information, target audience, brand voice (if applicable), as well as your company's goals and values. With my own creativity, knowledge, and valuable input, we can create a cohesive and effective visual brand that accurately represents your business and resonates with your audience.



If you need other graphic materials like Website design, Graphic design for print materials (BC, stationary, brochures, flyers, posters, etc.), and Packaging design. Just let me know, I'm here for you!



Check out my PACKAGES and contact me for any CUSTOM SPECIAL VIP SERVICE.



Don't wait, let's make your business stand out today!



Thank you for considering my services!

-Alejandra

Portfolio: www.behance.net/phurtado123

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment