Wednesday, June 21, 2023

A Monogram Line Logo Design And Full Branding











About:

Greetings! My name is Hilda and I hold a Ph.D. in Graphic Design and Typography. As a freelance graphic designer, I operate independently from the comfort of my home. While I may not have an extensive client base on this platform just yet, I possess valuable experience collaborating with prestigious brands.



You will get:

  • The best customer experience, money can buy!
  • Up-to-date custom designs backed by industry standard practices
  • Every package includes source files, fonts, and high-resolution transparent files.
  • Comprehensive competitor and target analysis is included in every package.





What I need from you to get started:

  • Place an order
  • Fill out the form
  • I'll be back with initial designs within 2 days.





Additionally, I specialize in various logo design styles, including Minimalist, Business, Modern, Line art, Signature, Feminine, Monogram, Lettering, and Hand-drawn designs.





Scroll down to FAQ for more info

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment