Sunday, June 25, 2023

Simple Logo With Corporate Brand Identity And Brand Style Guides











About:

I do simple logo with corporate identity and Brand Style Guide



Hi, I am Ali, a Passionate Professional Graphic Designer designing simple logo from 7 Years, I have successfully design multiple custom logo design for different businesses around the world.



Flat Minimalist logo Design is one of my top priorities. I am focusing on creating simple yet effective design that leave an enduring impression on the customer's mind and creates an everlasting presence.



Why Me?



Trusted Seller.

Top Notch Designs (Fully Original Custom logo).

Corporate Identity

HQ Printable source files included AI | EPS | SVG | PDF | PNG | JPEG | PSD format.

Unlimited Revision.

Urgent Delivery.

Copyright Document (Copyright will be with the buyer).

Brand Style Guide

Social Media Kit.

Stationary (Business Card | Letterhead | Envelope A4 & DL Size).

3D Mock-up.

24/7 Customer Support.

Fluent English Speaker.

Money Back Guarantee.



I do all kinds of Simple logo:



Business

Modern

Signature

Versatile

Minimalist

Luxury

Flat

Clothing

corporate



Contact me to get a free consultation.



Seems Interesting for a corporate identity? Let's have a word!



I am more than happy to be of assistance.



Order Now :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment