Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Design Awesome Hand Drawn Logo With Vintage Touch











About:

Welcome to my gig If you're looking for a Custom Hand Drawn work for your business you're on right place..

I can create custom and imaginary ideas in hand drawn style..

Why select me?:

Unlimited Revisions(until you are satisfied)

High Quality work

100% money back policy if not satisfied

All types of vector source files-AI EPS PDF PNG JPEG

and lot more...

I will DO HAND DRAWN LOGO designs with my style, like in portfolio of this GIG.

Select STANDARD or PREMIUM PACKAGE if youre looking for same quality hand drawn result as it shown in my portfolio.

If you have any question feel free to text me before placing the order...

NOTE:

Please only place your order if the style of work you are 

expecting is similar to the style of work I've presented on my GIG Or

if you have any other idea in your mind then please contact me first before placing an order

24 hours turn around time is for first initial drafts, Revisions may take extra time.

I might use stock images or parts of it if customer demands.

Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.

Inbox message responses might take longer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment