Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Create A Minimalist Negative Space Business Logo











About:

WHO AM I? & WHAT DOES THIS GIG OFFER?



Hello, I'm Andrew :) a graphic designer with +7 years of experience in the field, working as a freelancer for the last 3 years. I am specializing in Branding, Graphic / Web Design, and Illustrations. With my bold, minimalist and negative space style I help my clients tell their stories and thoughts to become reality :) 



WHAT I OFFER:



CREATIVE IDEAS

Professional Logo

Business Logo

Unlimited Revisions 

100 % ORIGINAL WORK, NO STOCK VECTORS

24/7 Hours Customer Support



Check all 3 PACKAGES and choose the one that is the BEST for you and please take into account the difference between packages > BASIC | STANDARD | PREMIUM



If you have any concerns, please contact me before placing an order to discuss :)



MY SKILLS:



Negative space | Business logo | Minimalist logo | Modern | Custom logo | Band logo

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment