Monday, July 24, 2023

Retro , Vintage , Classic And Hipster Badge , Outdoor Or Business Logo Design











About:

Hi! My name is Bilal Latif, I have a Bachelor Degree in Graphic Designing and working on Fiverr from more than 7 years and got 10000+ satisfied customers who bought my service and were 100% happy with the result.



Process?

First, you have to place your order, I will start doing research and will think of some ideas, Create the design, and will send it to you to review. Once it is perfect, I will deliver the final files(which are included in your package). If you accidentally accept and complete the order before getting files you will get all files in your inbox



What I do?

I am doing all kinds of logos whether it is a business or any personal use. Also doing Business cards, Flyers, Banners, T-shirts, and other graphic designs (you can visit my other gigs)



What I don't do?

I don't design any sexual or illegal content, and beer/alcohol business or pub logos



Why me?

  • 10000+ satisfied customers on Fiverr
  • Professional, unique, and fresh ideas
  • HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Reply
  • Great communication
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions



Have more questions? Check out the (FAQs) below or message me in the inbox



Sounds entrusting?

Let's ORDER A GIG now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment