Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Do Logo Design For Your Business











About:

Welcome to my Unique professional design GIG!!!

I will Design Professional & Unique Design for your Company//Products etc with my creative skills in Adobe illustrator software. 

Why me?

You should choose me because the customer satisfaction is my first priority. I am providing best quality services where Quality comes first.



GIG Qualities:

  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Unmatched results.
  • Friendly communication
  • unlimited revisions
  • Original designs



In BASIC Package , you will get :)

  • 1 Logo (no complex logo)
  • JPEG file
  • High Resolution file
  • 3D mock up



In the STANDARD package , you will get :)

  • 2 Unique and Professional logo
  • 300 DPI High resolution files
  • Transparent background ( png )
  • Source file
  • (Print ready files and the files for web)
  • Creative designs



All in one package :

  • 4 Unique and Creative logo designs concept
  • All backbone and branding files
  • vector files + Source files
  • Social media kit



Logo Types which I do:

Modern, Minimalist, Text, Vintage, Badge, Custom Designs.



Note:

You are Highly Recommended to buy vector files so you can change its size without losing its quality and you can edit your logo.



Best Regards

itsacegraphics

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment