Thursday, August 10, 2023

Do Modern Minimalist And Unique Business Logo Design











About:

Hi, and thanks for visiting my gig



I'm a professional graphic designer on Fiverr. And I design minimalist style of business logos. A style which looks good to the eyes and with text that’s easy to read.

I will design a unique, modern, minimalist logo, creative and professional website and business logo.

NGOs, church, community, website or Business logos etc

In the Startup package you will get:

- one Concept

- Unlimited revisions

- JPG and Logo transparency PNG file

In Recommended Package:

- two Concepts

- Unlimited revisions

- Logo transparency and editable/vector vector files

In Premium VIP Package:

- Three Concepts

- Superior details and quality

- Unlimited revisions

- All the required source and vector files.

- 3D Mockup

-Social media kit

-Favicon



Why choose me?

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction guarantee!

- Excellent Communication

- Creative, unique and Original Designs

Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed here. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, let me know. I’ll do everything to make it right. So, go ahead and place the order. I’ve got your back. :)

Thanks

Hamdaangraphics

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment