Monday, August 14, 2023

Design A Modern Business Logo











About:

Fiverr says the writing of this description is my chance to be creative, I disagree. My real chance to be creative is when I start designing a logo. 



I will give all my knowledge and experience to creating the perfect logo for your business, but all that is for nothing without creativity, that's the reason why most of all I'm going to be creative with your new logo. Push the boundaries, explore new possibilities, create something unique, something that will make your brand stand out from the competition! 

Well seems like I did put some creativity in this description after all :)



What will you get in Gig deliverables:

  • 3-5(depending on package) unique designs concepts 
  • Professional and unique modern concepts
  • 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI (Source file) and High-Quality PDF



Why trust me?

  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • Full Copyright 
  • I guarantee on-time delivery 
  • Fully editable files where colors and text can be updated. 





Still not convinced?

Hit me a message with any questions or concerns and I will answer in the shortest time. 



Have a nice day,

Stefan Prodanovic

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment