Sunday, August 27, 2023

Draw A Custom Mascot, Cartoon Logo Illustration And Animal











About:

Good News Everyone!!



I'm Rendra, a Professional illustrator and Expert in Cartoon Logo, Mascot Logo, and Character Design.

==============================================

Get your professional Mascot Logo !!

==============================================

I offer you a high-quality design mascot cartoon logo for your brand, business, sports team, and many more things.



And I'm focused on quality, originality, and details.



I made Mascot using the latest software and techniques.

Quality customer service and communication at all times.



UNLIMITED REVISIONS ON SKETCH!! AND FREE MOCKUP



How to order :

  1. Let me know what you want (concept idea, character, reference image, text, and color specification that you want)
  2. Chose your packages or make the custom offer
  3. After you make an order, I'll sketch the concept
  4. If you wish to request modification or revision, please let me know
  5. If the sketch has been fixed, ill continue the finishing process
  6. You can request more modifications, only for colors, shapes, or maybe elements that need to be added (modifications not to change the concept)
  7. If you need vector file, please talk about it before order



Let's work together !!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment