Sunday, September 17, 2023

A Boho, Indie, Minimalist Line Logo Design And Branding











About:

My name is Berry, with over 15 years' experience in the European market. I've worked on numerous projects for high-profile brands, and I'm confident in my services.



What to Expect:

A top marketable identity that captures your brand's essence. You'll get more than just a logo; you'll receive high-quality, problem-free assets. Additionally, I offer unlimited concepts and revisions; I will work until we find the perfect design, starting with the number of designs included in your package.



Premium Package Services include:

  • Business card
  • Letterhead
  • Copyright document
  • Invoice template
  • Favicon
  • Stationery Mockups
  • Email signature
  • Social media kit
  • App icon
  • Brand book
  • 3D mockups



After ordering, you'll be directed to a requirements page to provide necessary details.



I specialize in Minimalist, Signature, Wordmark, and Feminine line art logos.



Click Continue to Checkout to discover more about my Extra Services, and don't forget to read the FAQ for more details

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment