Monday, September 25, 2023

Design A Christian, Ministry, Religious Or Church Logo For You











About:

Hi there,

Thanks for landing at my service.

It is my pleasure to serve you.



My name is RABBI and i my hobby is to do graphic work. Since my childhood I love to design. Now the it's a huge part of my daily life. I believe that professional looking logo always require time, I will try my best to give you a best logo. I can design Christian, ministry, religious or church logo or any other kind of church-related logo...

So it's time to do something creative, Let's get started



What will you get by this Gig?



  • Unique and HQ Logo



  • Infinity of revisions until you satisfied



  • All Edit (Ai, Eps, SVG, PSD) files for the design



  • Print (Jpeg,Png, Pdf) file for the design



  • 3000Dpi High Quality Transparent File



  • Supper fast communication and revisions



  • 24/7 express customer support



  • Money Back Guarantee



NOTE: I don't make any kind of seal logo



So what I need to get started!!

Lets discuss your requirements in message.

Thanks again

Rabbi :) :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment