Thursday, January 18, 2024

Design A Logo, Brand Identity, And Full Branding











About:

Hi, I'm Eldan Alomerovic, a Graphic Designer, Filmmaker, Visual Artist, student, and graphic design teacher. I am doing my best to provide the highest quality of work, In the first place I put my client's wishes and needs and I'm trying to turn their idea into a visual reality!



Ever since I was a child, I've always loved art. It makes me happy every time I see some visually stunning art. I always admired people who can spread happiness through their work and I want to be part of it.

    

If you want to see more of my previous works, message me and I will send you.



If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.



I am here for you 24/7.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment