Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Design Best Quality Modern Church Or Ministry Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Are you looking for a modern elegant church logo for your brand or organization? Then you are in right place. I believe the Modern church logo or seal makes a great effort to connect with that history, while still reaching out to the modern parishioner.



What can I do for you?

Here I am offering you all types of church or ministry, education, non-profitable organization, charity logo, or seal logo. So you can check out my previous work sample: www.fiverr.com/users/churchart/portfolio/NjMyYzkyMmU0YjVjMjgwMDAxZTIwZmM1



Why should you choose me?

️ Well skilled in all kinds of logo design art.

️ Promising word unlimited revision.

️ Reliable and swift communication.

️ Provide Print Ready and editable source files.

️ If you are not satisfied I will refund your price.



Some Basic Requirements for Starting Work:

1. You have to give me your Logo name and Tag line (Tag line optional)

2. If you want You can provide your initial idea about your logo. ( Sample designs, sketches, brand colors, etc (if you have).



So, Please check all 3 packages and select the one that best suits your budget needs. If you need any custom package, feel free to inbox me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment