Saturday, January 27, 2024

Create A Professional Minimalist Timeless Logo











About:

Hello,



I'm Murad, and I offer a minimalist logo design service. I specialize in creating professional and creative logos that infuse life and vitality into your business, attracting more customers. My focus is on simplicity, making the marks easy to remember at any time.



I also use attractive colors to capture the attention of potential clients. I aim to design logos that align with the nature of your business, serving as a driving force to enhance your endeavors.



Why me:



  • My designs are 100% original and go through various stages, including sketching
  • You will receive all the necessary download formats, such as PDF, PSD, PNG.....
  • You will receive carefully chosen colors tailored to your logo's needs.
  • You will receive a high-quality design.
  • You will receive an unlimited revisions.
  • You will receive a presentation that explains the logo concepts
  • You will receive a set of mockups.

 

Note!



Please contact me before purchasing the service so I can gather all the necessary information before starting the design.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment