Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Design A Minimal Modern Logo











About:

Hello, my name is Jess and this is my Minimal Modern Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.

If you are looking for quality you are in the right place. 

I speak fluent English, have a graduate degree in Digital Arts, and I'm an exclusive Fiverr Seller!



Why choose Me?

  • Excellent Communication (Native English Speaker)
  • Fast and timely delivery
  • Premium Quality Services
  • Creative and Original



Why Should you consider the Higher Packs?

  • Superior details and quality.
  • Get editable Source Files.
  • Increased level of customization
  • Unique and fresh ideas





Multiple Styles Available



Luxury Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand-drawn | Feminine | Signature and more. 



-  Need something not mentioned in this gig description? Contact me.





IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment