Friday, January 12, 2024

Beautiful Minimalist Brand Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my logo design gig



I am a full-time professional graphic designer. I have outstanding experience in creating a Modern/Professional Minimal logo for your business.



BASIC PACKAGE:

 

2 Logo Concept

JPG + PNG File Formats

Unlimited Revisions

Transparent File





STANDARD PACKAGE:

 

3 Superb Concepts

 JPG + PNG File Formats

 Transparent File

 Unlimited Revisions

 All source file





PREMIUM PACKAGE:

 

5 Premium Quality concepts from the Art Director

 Social Media kit

 All Editable Source Files

 JPG + PNG + PDF File Formats

 Vector Files

 Transparent File

 UNLIMITED REVISIONS

 VIP 24/7 support





About me?



Quick Delivery

Reliable and Quick communication

Printable and HQ File size

Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert

Fluent English





My expertise:

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design | Real Estate | Corporate



Note:

if you have any questions direct inbox me



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment