Friday, April 26, 2024

Design Modern Luxury Initial Monogram Lettering Logo











About:

Hi, I'm Drini - Professional & Creative Designer since from 2005.



DESIGN MODERN LUXURY INITIAL MONOGRAM LETTERING LOGO



NOTE: please see my gig package descriptions before you order it.



I will need from you:

  • A short description about your company
  • Company name
  • Tagline or slogan (optional)
  • Your favorite color
  • A sample logo, possibly for style orientation or your favorite logo from my portfolio (mandatory)



Where you can use your logo?

  • Online business website
  • Photography watermark
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • E Books
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Stationary
  • Social Media
  • Printing: T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters, envelope and signage 



NOTE : IF YOU WANT more check EXTRAS BELOW or my other GIGS

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment