Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Design A Unique Vintage Logo For Your Business











About:

Welcome to my Logo Design gig!



I will make a ROUND/CIRCLE logo, brand pack, labels, stickers, and badges with ANY STYLES: modern, hipster, minimalist, retro, vintage, or hand-drawn.

(It's possible if you want ANOTHER SHAPE, too)



Please take a look at my Examples and my Gigs for the quantity, delivery time, and cost. You can check for extra fast delivery, too.



When making the order, you just need to send me a brief describing your idea: Name, tagline, image, and colors... I will try my best to bring your logo to life! 



In case you have a SKETCH, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!



You will get:

- High resolution image: 300dpi .JPG and/or .PNG

- Vector file for printing or further editing: AI, EPS, PDF (Depends on the package you choose)



Don't hesitate to contact me for more information before placing an order. 

Looking forward to working with you! 



Have queries? Contact us in your inbox anytime!



Kindly contact us before placing any custom order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment