Friday, July 19, 2024

Creative Modern And Memorable Logo Design











About:

Hello,

Greetings from Ana.

I'm a Professional Graphic Designer and Creative Thinker. I specialize in crafting 100% original and professional logo design solutions tailored to elevate businesses, brands, and blogs.



Why Choose Me:

  • Expertise in merging creativity and experience
  • Modern business logo that stands out
  • Superb customer care and 24/7 support
  • Complete Branding Guide
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied
  • Full Copyrights



What Designs I Offer:

  • Modern business logo
  • Minimalist
  • Badge-style
  • Hand-drawn
  • Feminine
  • Signature
  • Custom designs tailored to your brand
  • Business branding solutions



Deliverables:

  • High-resolution JPG and PNG Transparent Background files
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS, PDF)
  • Stationery, Social Media kit, and more
  • 3d Mockup



My Passion: I'm genuinely passionate about creating modern business logo designs.

If this sounds interesting, let's chat!



I'm always here to assist you. Place your order now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment