Friday, October 22, 2021

Business Logo Design And Brand Identity











About:

                   !!..Your Satisfaction is My Achievement..!!



Are you looking for a Creative Eye-Catching and Professional design for your business logo?? You are also most welcome. I'm a young associate skilled Graphic Designer and dealing with this field for 6+ years. Every design will be unique and creative which will identify and represent your company/business. I am looking forward to doing my best quality service for you.



Minimalist | Flat | Business | Real Estate | Construction | Fashion brand | Travel | Luxury | Sports & Fitness | Technology | E-commerce

etc.



SILVER PACKAGE

  • 1 concept logo
  • 100% unique designs
  • Client sanctification guarantee



GOLD PACKAGE

  • 2 HQ logo concepts
  • Source File + Priority support
  • Logo, color palette, type & font files
  • Eye-Catching And Innovative Ideas.



PLATINUM PACKAGE

  • 3 HQ logo concepts Light brand strategy & direction
  • Art direction & client strategy
  • Logo, color palette, type & font files
  • Stationery Designs
  • Social Media Kit
  • VIP Support 24hr



Essential files: .ai (vector), .pdf, .eps, .psd, .jpg, .png, .svg



If you have further questions send us a message and we will quickly reply to it.



Thanks and have a great day!

sabbir_bd

Reviews


:

He really took the time to listen to what I needed and to be creative within the space given. The delivery was prompt/as communicated and I would for sure order again when needed. This was for a brand/log refresh.

:

I really enjoyed this process, working with sabbir_bd and the final outcomes. The options for my logo are exactly what I asked for and I'm very happy with the final results. I would never have been able to create a logo like this on my own so I really appreciate this service. I would definitely recommend buying this Gig. Thank you!

:

I must say Sabbir did I really good job, but I was imagining my logo other ways, still, I am satisfied.

:

Sabbir shows his talent from the fist revision, as well as his swift feedback. I am satisfy with the outcoming result and l will work with him for the next project.

:

Once again, great effort and turn around time. Was able to quickly meet my needs and is now my go to for anything design related.




No comments:

Post a Comment