Saturday, October 23, 2021

Make A Kawaii, Chibi Or Cute Logo











About:

Do you need simple cute logo design?



Here you will have cute or simple logo design for your business.

peoples, food, animal, floral, alien or any cute logo you want.

Check my portfolio for sample of my work or you can message me

if you want to see more of my works.



What will you have for 5$?

- 1 logo

- JPEG or PNG file

- source file (EPS or AI)

- and unlimited revision



I will do my best to not dissapoint my clients.

My clients satisfied is my goal and my motivation.



If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Reviews


:

Seller did a great job; captured perfectly what I was looking for with the job. I'm working on publishing some books with my 9 year old daughter. I asked her to describe what she wanted the logo to look like. I passed my daughter's comments along to vanvan98, and she came up with the perfect logo! I'm very pleased and hoping to use this seller in the future. Thank you!

:

2nd time getting Vanny and she is absolutely wonderful :) Vanny will capture your creative thought onto her designs. I'm already recommending Vanny to 2 of my other business friends.

:

If you’re looking for someone to take a rough idea, put their own creative spin on it, and is willing and receptive to feedback to help you arrive at your ultimate vision, look no further. I am absolutely thrilled at how well the final product of my project has come out. Vany is so easy to work with and you can feel that she cares to get it right.

:

Vanvan is such a patient design :) She also is very creative as well. By adding a artistic touch to her design she gave me inspiration and that gave her inspiration and wow I am truly satisfied with the design that she made :) I hired 4 designers at the same time as Vanvan and she out preformed them

:

Vanvan was good at responding quickly. Some of her artwork is really good, but mine was only ok. I was hoping for a little more effort.




No comments:

Post a Comment