Monday, October 25, 2021

Design Unique Modern Versatile Luxury Minimalist Logo And 3D











About:

Welcome Everyone.!



Hope to work for great people and making them happy through my work and that is my sole priority to bring smiles to the people who choose me and give me the opportunity to serve them with my skills.

 

You can give me your own idea that you have in your mind. I will trace it exactly as you want.

But if you don't have any idea in mind, I will create something for you with multiple options to choose from. Something that standout. 



Signature photography logo / watermark that can be placed over your photos to protect and advertise your work with your identity.



My exclusive Services:

  • High definition transparent file (PNG or .tiff).
  • JPG File + Vector File.
  • Editable source file (.ai+PSD)
  • Unique creation.
  • Handwritten style
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Multiple design options to choose.
  • Great communication skills
  • Fast Response time





Isn't it awesome ?



100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!

So,

         ✔** ORDER NOW **✔

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not what I was wanting but in the end it was decent work. I did confuse the creator I believe so I think I caused him to misunderstand my desires did the logo.

:

Not bad work at the end but no communication and nearly late. Looks a bit like clip art but thanks for trying

:

designer surpassed all of my expectations! She continuously demonstrated a great level of creativity offering me varying designs that really gave me something to feel into and choose from. After a bad experience on this platform, I just felt so relieved when qamar first designs came in! he was incredibly patient, easy to reach, always quick to respond and she delivered my logo to total satisfaction. I totally recommend qamar and as a result of this lovely experience I already hired her for another logo design.

:

Thank you so much

:

This person was so easy to work with and had such great communication skills! I would definitely purchase from this designer again and can assure you promising results!




No comments:

Post a Comment