Thursday, December 2, 2021

Draw Cartoon Mascot Esport Logo From Your Photo











About:

I will Draw a Cartoon Mascot Logo from Your Photos



The results of this illustration will be very interesting! I guarantee you can see the results above. Illustrations like this work best for your team logo, social media profile photos, covers, YouTube channel covers, image collections, you can also use them on your shirt. It will be very interesting, right?



note:

Please give me one of the best quality photos (Headshot, Close-up or Half Body).

If you have a picture of the whole body, I will be disconnected automatically.

If you want one photo with two heads ... You have to contact me first, because the price will be different



For your information:

If you want a change in the photo, you can contact me first.

You can request the style you want by contacting me first



Thank you ^_^

Reviews


:

Requested a few things at the start and the artist got this absolutely bang on. Could not ask for a better commission.

:

He was very patient and kind and the outcome is so good! He knew better what I wanted than I knew xD. 100% Recommended! He's so worth the money!

:

Perfect! Not even just the art, but the communication aswell! I understand the timezone difference, but fauzy was very responsive and imaginative. I will be coming back!

:

I love it bro nice job can u please let me know how u can send it in a file so I can add to my twitch channel or how does that work

:

The seller was open to different requests and asked questions when they needed to. They were quick with responses and overall provided a great product. I would look to complete an order with them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment