Monday, November 29, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

This is modern minimalist logo design gig.



If you are looking for modern minimalist logo? Here I am. I will design modern minimalist logo for you. I am a professional in my field for over 5 years of experience. I will design modern minimalist logo for your business based on your requirements.



How do I work?



Before starting logo design, existing logos in the markets are researched. Thus, a unique logo is designed for your business by me. 



Services



  • Unlimited revisions
  • Delivery on time and lifetime support.
  • Friendly seller who responds quickly.
  • 100% Editable and Resizable Vector.
  • All source files
  • Ai / Eps / Svg / Png / Pdf / Jpg / Psd



modern minimalist | business | flat l| professional |



Before you order please contact us for design details in order to avoid cancellation.



Best regards,

minimalizm.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent from start to finish, I am always a little cautious with providing a brief over email for branding and expecting something to resonate. I am pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend. They respond super quick and the customer is clearly important due to the communication being so fast.

:

I am happy to work with you, hope to work again!

:

Easy to work with. Very communicative. Great design.

:

Super! The result we received in due time was very good. We liked the style very much as communicating our business ideas perfectly! Smooth and very cooperative action at every moment of communication. Very professional and we will come back :-)

:

Die geleistete Arbeit und Kommunikation war sehr gut!




No comments:

Post a Comment