Monday, December 13, 2021

Design A Chic Modern Minimal Feminine Logo











About:

Are you a Lady Boss looking for a sleek, chic, modern logo design with a twist? I'm your gal! I will design a clean logo for your brand that resonates with your audience and customers. I specialize in versatile logos and brands that are recognizable and visually appealing across all platforms, whether you have a website, social accounts etc I'm here to help you develop a beautiful brand! Go get 'em, girl!

Reviews


:

She was very helpful, responsible, and willing to share her professional opinion to help my business.

:

Great communication, and fast turn around time even through the holiday season!

:

She is a talented artist and seemed to really care about my business and vision. She was flexible and offered me more options than I thought I would get. I will absolutely use her again if I have a need.

:

K was so easy to work with--super helpful, responsive, prompt and really described the process in detail to me. I loved the finished product and will definitely recommend!

:

Working with K was super easy and pleasant, and she was really quick, too! I'm very happy with my new logo and the whole process.




No comments:

Post a Comment