Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Design A Modern Logo With Copyrights











About:

LOGO design - Professional logo- Website logo - Corporate logo



YOU CAN ASK ME EITHER IN ENGLISH, SPANISH OR FRENCH :)





Hello, my name is Adolfo and I will work for you until you feel satisfied with your logo. I'm providing high-quality logo design service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time.



here is what I am delivering for $30.

  • I deliver a High Resolution Design in JPG, transparent PNG.
  • Vector editable file
  • I provide unlimited modifications
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • 100% Money back guaranty if you're not satisfied.





NOTE:

  • If you want a cartoon, illustration or mascot design, please contact me first.







Hire me, you won't regret :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HITS THE MARK every single time. This is my 5th or 6th item using Adolforjas. I will never use anyone else, PERIOD! Save yourself a 'headache' and PICK him for your LOGO needs. HE will KILL IT EVERYTIME!!

:

Thank you sir!

:

This guy knows what he is doing. We discussed my organization and I told him I had no idea exactly what I was looking for, but needed a logo. Based on the description of the org he created two amazing options that were clever and perfectly captured what we are trying to do. Will hire again!!!!

:

adolforjas was a pleasure to work with! Excellent communication! They always checked in with me to make sure everything was the way I envisioned. I would definitely recommend and buy again!

:

Adolforjas Had good communication and really listen to what I want it had no problem revising really enjoyable to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment