Saturday, December 11, 2021

Design Stunning Dj, Music, Artist, Band, Producer Logo











About:

Please Read Description First. Thank you



Have You Been Looking For A DJ, Music Band or producer Logo Design?

I specialized in Music / Band / DJ Design. I have great years of experience in this industry Logo Designing and I have created lots of DJ, Bands logo for various musicians and DJs from around the world. I will be the perfect person to provide you a stunning dj logo design and music band logo.



Please Compare 3 Packages and choose the best package for you and see Packages According to your needs!



BASIC PACKAGE $15 Good Deal

  • 1) 1 Creative Concept L*G*
  • 2) High Resolution JPG & PNG, PDF Files
  • 3) 3 Days Delivery



STANDARD PACKAGE $25 Great Deal

  • 1) 2 Creative Concepts L*G*S
  • 2) PSD File
  • 3) High Res JPG & PNG ,PDF Files



PREMIUM PACKAGE $50 Best Seller

  • 1) 2-3 Creative Concepts L*G*S
  • 2) 3D Mockup
  • 3) Source Files
  • 4) PSD, AI, EPS
  • 5) High Res JPG & PNG, PDF Files
  • 6) Scalable Vector (SVG)



  WHY CHOOSE ME ?

  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Response Time 1 Hours
  • Topnotch Quality
  • Swift & Reliable Communication



Feel free to message me anytime. I will reply to you ASAP.



Hearing from you would be a great honor.



Best Regards,



supercalifra923

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There are a lot of sellers that will happily waste your time on this site. This guy is not one of them, He managed to produce exactly what i wanted when i was beginning to doubt if he could, which is why I know he is good. A lot of other people will never deliver, but this guy got it spot on in the first delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir. Looking forward to Working with you again

Seller's Response:

Man this is exactly what I was looking for, I wish I had seen this seller and gig first before the 4-5 other attempts. It was a vision that no one could get right but they and done it PERFECTLy & QUICKLY they are friendly and I would recommend them to anyone that needs a logo! Blown away!

:

Thank you so much Sir

:

Really like seller design skills, no revisions on this one, it was all good in one go. I think this is the reason seller is very busy, delivery was one day late (no problem for me!) After receiving the logo i asked a couple of questions, didn't get a real answer to that, so maybe communication can be a little better. But because of quality of work, i would recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment