Saturday, February 26, 2022

Design Cool Initial Gaming Logo Esports For Twitch Youtube











About:

Hello guys !!!



If you're looking for a logo for your gaming channel, you've come to the right place.



why choose me ?



  • Quality guaranteed
  • Very fast delivery
  • I work full time
  • I gave the original product
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • Prioritizing customer satisfaction



The Process:



After the detail creative brief is provided, I will translate the ideas from the brief into visual language. Then I will present to you the design concepts you can choose from (see the detail packages) Once you have choose the concept and if there is a revisions needed I will revise the logo.



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me anytime, I will respond ASAP.



NOTE:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.



Get the best offer and free consultation, Look at the PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE.

Does that sound interesting? Let's have a talk!

Always happy to help, order gig now !!!





Reviews


:

Can’t believe how easy she made this process. I had no idea what I was really wanting, but she took all of the bits and pieces of my requests and made a perfect logo for my team. Thank you so much!

:

Everrything was 5* ;)

:

I would 100% recommend her! Very amazing Logo Designs and very fast replies.

:

The communication was amazing and easy. Reccomend her a 100%

:

It great working with Diva Studio. She was really fast with the work and did an amazing job!




No comments:

Post a Comment