Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Design Vintage, Retro, And Badge Logo











About:

Hi there ,

I'm Faheem

I will design vintage badge and retro logo and we have more then five year experience .

If you are looking for the Stunning logo then your on the right place.

Choose your package and place your order.





1,Basic(Bronze) Package



  • Unlimited
  • Logo Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • 3D Mockup



2,Standard(Premium Quality) Package

  • Unlimited
  • Vector File
  • Logo Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • 3D mockup



3,Premium pro Quality Package





  • unlimited,
  • 1 Concepts
  • Source File
  • Vector File,
  • Logo Transparency,
  • High Resolution,
  • 3D Mockup



If you have any Question feel free to contact us !



Thank you 

Reviews


:

Sometimes instructions weren't dead on what I asked for but, there could've been a language barrier. So I understand that. I'll be sure to take that into consideration for the future.

:

Thanks for feed back sir, so the buyer need some kind of unique and awesome font, And he send some fonts and I can use in the design but he don't like, and at the end we complete it with first delivery, Thank you sir

:

Faheem was incredible to work with. I turned out to be incredibly picky and not once did he make me feel bad for it. Very professional and very helpful. It was my first time using this service but it won’t be my last.

:

He did his art and we made some changes without any problems, i will be using Faheem again for sure. thank you for your talent and professional service.

:

The designer took great care to be attentive to details that were important to us. We made a couple of edits after seeing the first draft and are quite pleased with the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment