Saturday, February 12, 2022

Design Custom Logo With Brand Guidelines And Copyright











About:

I will provide you professional logo design that will bring your company to the next level, With over 10 years of experience in Graphic Design, You can visit my profile, I have successfully done a lot of logo design jobs, The work I deliver is 100% original high quality and you will be satisfy with my work.

Inbox me for my portfolio and work samples



Check out our gig packages for more details 

order now and you'll have a CUSTOM & ORIGINAL LOGO with brand guidelines

  • we can produce amazing designs for:
  • Vector Logo
  • Retro 
  • 3d 
  • Vintage 
  • Word and Lettering Type 
  • Pictures and Symbols
  • Abstract logo marks
  • Combination Mark
  • The emblem
  • Watercolor 
  • Icon
  • Word Mark
  • Complete Brand identity
  • Brand Colors 
  • Brand Guidelines



Unlimited revisions.

TOP NOTCH Quality  

24 hrs super fast delivery.

Fast and professional service.

Best place for ANY type of logos.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was really awesome gave me super creative designs too choose from within 2 days. After choosing the design i would like to continue with and the feedback the result was amazing and I can finally start my company, print my business cards etc! Thank you for all great help! he is your man for the job!

Seller's Response:

One of the best ever flexible & Cooperative buyer detailed and clear instructions truly supported attitude love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Again, I had a great experience with this seller. understood what I wanted and delivered. I am so happy with the finished product! Highly recommend. I confess I was nervous about this process because I did not have a clear idea of what I wanted, but I am immensely pleased with the results.

Seller's Response:

Very quick response and prompt delivery of the product. Good logo design but not the design that I expected it to be. I requested to use pastel colors for the design but nothing pastel on it at all. Nothing in the design reflects anything of what I have described how it will be. But thanks anyways and good luck for your future endeavors.

:

Valuable client, I did a great job and worked hard to give you best logo design experience but i am Sorry about that you didn't get your mind logo ! Sometimes we cant understand about clients need 100% .but i provide unlimited revisions until you get your satisfaction. But you haven't use it correctly.




No comments:

Post a Comment