Thursday, February 10, 2022

Design Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi Welcome to my Gig

I am a Creative Graphic Designer with over 10 years experience in the Graphic design Industry, and my core expertise as Logo Designer, I'll deliver creative minimalist logo design for your business.



Why work with me?



  • Fully creative, original, UNIQUE and AWESOME minimalist logo
  • 24 hrs super fast delivery
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality logo design.





 WHAT DO YOU GET?



  1. Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High Quality designs
  2. Minimalist logo
  3. UNLIMITED revisions
  4. 100% original & unique vector design in Adobe Illustrator
  5. Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI, EPS, PDF) for the final logo 
  6. PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support
  7. Guaranteed High Quality work



If you have any question, 

Feel free to leave a message



Thanks



Gogelle

Reviews


:

Communication was good from start to finish. Delivered on time. Revisions done in a timely manner.(Dec 23rd, 24th, 25th!) Version of logo delivered was on black background. I removed the black background via source files after accepting delivery but the logo has some rough edges and I cannot get it to look good on a white/transparent background. I expected a version that would work on a black/white/transparent background but this was NOT discussed, so no issues with seller. Communications error on our part. Will more than likely use seller in future as he delivered on everything requested.

:

Gogelle was an absolute professional who should be added to the Fiverr Pro category. They delivered an exceptional product, at reasonable cost, responded promptly, and were receptive to feedback. I would work with them again in a heartbeat and offer them my highest recommendation!

:

This guy shows creativity and understanding for your concept. Unfortunately this isn't represented well with other logos designers. This guy is full professional highly rated. Always come to use him

:

The logos were almost perfect from the first version. Gogelle really listened to what I was looking for and delivered. It took two, relatively minor revisions to get to the final products (3 logos) which we did in less than an hour. I couldn't be happier with the final product! I would definately recommend Gogelle!

:

Easy, direct, and personable; Most sellers send generic messages and are vague with initial conversation - it was the contrary with gogelle.




No comments:

Post a Comment