Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Make Animal Logo With Hand Drawn Vintage Style











About:

Hello my name is Agus

welcome to my gigs



if what you are looking is unique hand drawn vintage logo you are in the right person. i will try to do my best to help you create your logo.





  • High-quality Retro Vintage style
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Timely Delivery And Lifetime Support 
  • Premium Quality Services
  • Friendly Persons Who Responds Quickly





Just make the design with HAND DRAWN STYLE



i'am create your custom Retro Vintage design or hand drawn using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Before you place an order please contact us for design details in order to avoid cancellation, especially for hand drawn and Vintage design..



Thank You



AGUS

Reviews


:

Seller was very responsive, messaged me at all times of the day despite the time difference. Captured what I wanted even though I initially messaged him very unsure of the look we was going for. Fast to amend any changes needed which were only minor to begin with. Worth every penny my only regret is not working with him sooner 👍

:

Great work, Agus took time and really patiently sat down to create the logo like we wanted it to have, like it was in our imagination. Would definitely recommend - thanks a lot!

:

Great finished logo! We were a bit fussy and he worked through all our revisions in a super timely manner and took all direction perfectly. I highly recommend his services!

:

Excellent Job, very talented and very patient to fullfill all my needs. I will definetly work again with him ! Highly recommended!

:

Arrived 5 days early and I loved how it turned out. I’ll definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment