Friday, March 18, 2022

Create 3 Modern Minimalist Unique Logo Design











About:

our logo is very important and must stand out from the crowd to be successful. 



I specialize in minimalist logo designs that will make you say “WOW” and leave a strong memorable impression on your customers. Your business will look credible and professional, stand out from your competitors today! 

I am enthusiastic and excited to help you take your personal project or business brand to the next level.



I am enthusiastic and excited to help you take your personal project or business brand to the next level.

 

My portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/logoteam/

 

What is included in this gig: 

 

✔ Minimalistic designs

✔Unlimited Revisions

✔No clip-art or copies, only 100% unique, original, and creative designs 

✔I stay up to date with logo design trends and continuously look for creative ideas and inspiration 

✔All Necessary Files

✔24/7 support 



Note: I do not design 3D, Mascot and Detailed Logo Design.



Minimalist Business | Real Estate | YouTube Channel | Beauty | Care | Finance | Food | Fashion | Travel | Event | Construction | Luxury | Social Media | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Technology

Reviews


:

What was it like working with this seller? Unreal! I gave a decent description and uploaded some example images. And then I swear, this bro looked inside my brain and made what I had imagined exactly! First delivery ina less than 24 hours was PERFECT! I'm literally about to commission him again for another logo haha.

:

Wow! I was blown away by the quick delivery and the delivery itself. Asia took my vague idea for a logo and made it something truly professional and stunning brand image. I can't wait to use this going forward. I look forward to working with her on any future logo creations.

:

Even after the expiry of completion, which I missed due to the whole Covid thing, the seller helped me get the logo perfect. Not my first time buying from queenofgrafiks, won't be the last either.

:

Honestly -- I didn't expect a lot. This seller crushed the design and was very responsive. The design that they created is unique and different while using common design and efforts to reduce time. I am sure their completely custom work would be amazing. 100% suggest using this seller!

:

I have worked with The Queen for several years, and many projects. Not only do I keep coming back to her over and over again, and have the same highly professionally executed designs which are better than I expect... But my interactions with her are among the best, easiest and happiest for me in my whole business career. She IS JUST EXCELLENT!




No comments:

Post a Comment