Sunday, March 20, 2022

Create A Luxury Typography Logo Design











About:

**PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER**



This gig applies to those wanting to create a luxury, minimal and TYPOGRAPHIC logo style. 



Why @jaddesignstudio will create the best logo for you?



  • 100% PASSIONATE about all things design!
  • I can provide you with a professional opinion and final result, being a graphic design graduate and not self taught, I believe I have far more knowledge about design and branding than someone trying to make a quick buck. I will assure you that your logo will be relevant now and even more so in the years to come.
  • Although I am new to FIVERR, I have plenty of experience in the studio, where I have created lots of special and STAND OUT designs for big companies as well as small businesses. 





Be sure to check out my other available gigs, if you have any questions and would like to customise an order please feel free to contact me. I am an all rounder designer and love to work on a variety of things, don't hesitate to contact me! I will do my best to help you :) 





Thanks, I look forward to working with you!



Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/jaddesignstudio

Reviews


:

Love it, Thank you !

:

A pleasure to deal with

:

Great communication and just what I needed.

:

Glad you’re happy with the final result!

:

Love my design! Rahasaf was great! Very prompt with communication! Provided me with tons of options to choose from until I found the perfect design!




No comments:

Post a Comment