Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Design Luxury Heraldic, Coat Of Arms Logo











About:

-Welcome to my Gig. 

Do you need a Royal, Luxury, Heraldic LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression?

-You are in the right place.



UNLIMITED REVISIONS



 When you order you will receive the following from me:

 • High-quality JPEG.

 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB

 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.

 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.

 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



Note: For the video animatIon, I send logo reveal animation mockups, I don't do complicated custom animations.



If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You

Reviews


:

Overall, I liked it. Other than being in a different time zone, he got back to me in a reasonable amount of time. And he did what I asked almost exact to the T.

:

A pleasure to work with and a true talent. The communication was perfect during the whole process and the designer was unstoppable to make sure we were had delivered exactly what we wanted. We will definitely work together again. Thank you so much.

:

The Seller was incredibly understanding, worked hard and long to make sure we got the image we were looking for, couldn't be happier with the results!

:

It was excellent, all the expectation were met and everything i require and need i got it.

:

Quick delivery, put up with my multiple changes. I would definately use again if necessary, and recommend to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment