Thursday, March 24, 2022

Design A Mini Branding Kit For You











About:

-Welcome to my Mini Branding Kit Gig-

This gig will help you professionally brand your business with a touch of simplicity and elegance.



100% Custom Designs based on the design brief submitted!



Basic Package:

• Logo Design Set: 1 Main Logo, Alternate and Submark

• Up to 5 revisions

• Color Palette with Hex

• High-Resolution JPG

• Transparent File - PNG



Standard Package:

• Everything in the Basic Package + the separate element if design requires

Instagram Highlight Cover (Up to 6 Categories - Texts/Words only)

Social Media Banners/Headers

• Vector Files - PDF, EPS

• Source File - AI, PSD



Premium Package:

• Everything in the Standard Package

Matching Social Icons (samples above)

Social Media Banners for any platform

Business Card - Print-Ready (Flattened/Non-Editable) PDF and JPG



See gig extras for more.



NOTE:

•You can expect the initial brand board proof within 3-4 days.

•All files in your package will be delivered after finalizing the design. Until then, it will be a JPG preview only as shown above.

WE DON'T do Mascot/Cartoon Logos, Intricate Human Portrait, 3D or Realistic Designs.

Reviews


:

It's okay but probably won't use it as it's too basic. I was hoping for something better given the time it took. I am just testing logo services anyway. If you are looking for a quick basic logo I can recommend this. For this price point I should have expected this.

:

This experience was stressful and amazing all at the same time. I’m glad that we FINALLY got to a design that I definitely love and can’t wait to see on my products!

:

This process was a bit labor-intensive, but Lehzli was very communicative and patient and worked with me until the design was right. I recommend Lehzli and will use their services again.

:

She did a great job, my second time with this creative. Only critique I have is proper and attentive communication.

:

Lehzli was wonderful to work with. She recreated the logo and branding kit for my handmade soaps business. Everything was how I envisioned it. Would highly recommend Lehzli’s work!




No comments:

Post a Comment