Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Greatest Esport Logo, Discord, Twitch, Youtube, Mascot











About:

Hello!

I am a esport logo designer, designing is my soul and passion, I like working with new and interesting people. as a designer will always prioritize customer satisfaction, and if there something missing from me, with humility if I have any shortcomings, I will correct it



thank you for all your attention

Reviews


:

I am already trying to work with this seller on a new project. He took a small idea I had and ran with it. He does beautiful work and I would recommend him to anyone looking to do a quick overhaul to their social media.

:

thanks a lot mate

:

Avebriant did a great job in communicating. I am a little underwhelmed in the final product; comparative to the work on the gigs/portfolio. The quality of my final results don’t really match up to the work quality he displayed. I’m not sure if it’s the originality, the line work or the colors. The work is good, but I know he could’ve done better

:

all image in my display is original mate

:

Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. I gave a very very rough idea of what I wanted as I had no real idea where I wanted to go with the concept. But when I received the first image I was blown away by how perfectly he ran with the concept. Will 100% be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment