Sunday, March 27, 2022

A Killer Logo Design











About:

Killer, Unique, Minimalist, Modern Business logo designs only on Fiverr.



My name is Kokab Meraj and I am a logo designer and I have more than six years experience in Logo designing, I would make your logo creatively and after good research, so that you can create your unique brand.



Why Me?



·  I'd provide creative and conceptual design that clearly portray the brand’s message.

·  Simple, reliable and quick turn around time.

·  Unlimited Revisions (Till your satisfaction).

·  24/7 service, life time support.

·  You’ll get all types of source files (AI – EPS – PDF – PNG – JPEG)

·  And much more…



Logo upgrade / fixing old logos is one of the Prime Services, I've been providing to my clients, people who just want to make their design more trendy and sleek, refund is also guaranteed working with me, so your investment be it bigger or smaller is always safe with me.

Reviews


:

I had the best experience working with Kokab! I have worked with several other artists on Fiverr and he is by far the best. His communication makes the process so easy. He was willing to work with me on the project from the beginning and make sure that I was satisfied. During the process, I had minor changes or additions that required his attention and he always helped without any complaints. His focus is on the client, the product and making sure that everyone is satisfied. I am so excited about the work he did for me and I will for sure be a repeat customer - he is so kind and helpful!

:

Super contact with this person, always on time to deliver, I will recommend this person to all my contact. Don't have any hesitation to work with him.

:

Kokab was so communicative and patient with all my project requests and change requests. So willing, efficient, and a delight to work with. I will always work with you Kokab!

:

great as always!

:

Excellent designer. I would highly recommend his service and he will offer unlimited changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment