Saturday, May 14, 2022

Design Lux Audio Automotive Logo In 1 Day











About:

i will design lux audio automotive logo for $5.



Hello Friends,

I am offering you a truly Creative approach with unlimited concepts and revisions until you are 100% happy with your logo.



What you will receive with this Gig:-



  • Innovative logo concepts.
  • You can have files .AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, SWF, TIF,PDF .
  • Quality customer service and communication.
  • You can have full copy rights on the logo that I will produce for you.
  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back !



If you want a complex design please contact me before placing order.



Anything else you want to discuss me just send me a message I am here to help you instantly.



Thank You very much !!!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment