Sunday, May 8, 2022

Design Monogram And Flat Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Hi ! 

This is Alvina. I’m a creative graphic designer with professional taste and broad range of designing skills.

I have completed more than 1000+ graphic design projects in last 4 years. I create value in my graphics, this behavior improves my skills as a Graphic Designer.

 

I have spent most of my career doing Professional and eye catching designs :

Custom logo

Unique logo

Monogram logo

Flat minimalist

Simple Minimal logo

Signature, text logo

Fashion brand and luxury logo

Badge

Initial letter





Here is my Portfolio : http://bit.ly/2B3flickerAlvinacreative





What i am offering : 



▶ Will respond on time and deliver the work before the deadline

▶ Customer satisfaction is my first priority. It does not matter how small or big is the project, i will provide full attention.

▶ Original and Custom design concepts.

▶ Unlimited revisions for your satisfaction.

▶ High Resolution files (JPEG, PNG, Vector file, Source file, EPS and PDF)



If you have any questions then feel free to inbox me.

Thank you :)

Reviews


:

Great communication, I’m very happy with the end product. Quick delivery, highly recommended

:

thank you so much, I highly recommend it, I come back!

:

Excellent work!

:

Very satisfied by the quality of the logo and the patience of Alvina, i defintely recommend her!

:

2nd time working with this seller and service was excellent again




No comments:

Post a Comment