Monday, May 16, 2022

Professional Mascot, Illustration, Cartoon Character Logo











About:

Hello dear buyer,

Welcome to my gig!!!



If you're looking for an eye-catching, unique cartoon character , illustration, mascot, your business logo, realistic character or logo then you're absolutely in right place. I've more than 10 years of experience in Graphic designing and more than 600 reviews here. If you give me the chance I'll definitely show my skill to you. 



The reason to choose me, I provide....

1. High resolution design 

2. Unlimited revisions (except style & concept changes)

3. 100% vector logo design

4. Easy and fast response

5. 24 hours Extra fast delivery 

6. All logos are unique no stock images

7. High quality JPG and PNG files

8. Free source file (ai, psd, eps)

9. Able to provide any style as per reference



***Please note prices are set for one cartoon character or logo having one character. If you need more than one then please discuss before ordering. Prices may vary based on different drawing style or requirements.



Before ordering please check my packages. Custom offers are also available.



* *Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime! Hurry up to get your customized design.**



Thank you.



Regards,



Caricaturezone

Reviews


:

Asked for the order to be canceled and they declined. Was completely off the mark even after they had all the brand guidelines and logos to work with. We were very descriptive with our needs and it was a total waste of money. Do not work with these artists and with Fiverr!

:

Sir I told you that we will give you unlimited revisions so that you give us another chance.But you did not respond, so your order is automatically completed, We worked according to your needs,

:

Nailed the likeness on the first try, and delivered winthin the agreed upon timeframe. Will definitely use again, should the need arise.

:

Thank you ☺️

:

Omg my 1st caricature logo n I love it …. Thank u soooo much … he really understood the assignment..




No comments:

Post a Comment