Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Quality Embroidery Digitizing Within 2 Hours











About:

 Hello everyone,

 welcome to my embroidery digitizing gig.



I am embroidery digitizing Expert. I have over 18 years of practical experience. I can provide you full satisfaction for all kind of hats, t-shirt, jackets, Bag, or any other embroidery design. Working experience with world best buyers like Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma, H&M, Wall-Mart, GAP, etc.



Why you hire me?

  

 * High skilled Embroidery design.

 * Customer satisfaction 100%.

 * Quality Guaranteed, if you are not satisfied, will not pay.

 * Any minor data revise/edit absolutely free. 

 * Fastest delivery for (1 to 3 hours) please inbox confirm me, I will support you for urgently.

 * embroidery digitizing like flat, applique patch, 3D / puff, chain stitch, multi, gradient, etc.

 * Major Embroidery digitizing file format EMB, DST, DSB, JEF,  TBF, PES, PEC, ESL, DAT,      VEP,T10, T15, VP3, HUS or xxx etc.

 * PDF worksheet (design size, stitch count, color step) with every design.

 



Note:



* Within 2 to 4 hours delivery before confirm me to place your order.



* Highly complex, difficult, mascot, gradient design may incur an extra charge.. before contacting me to place your order, please.





Reviews


:

Very good experience ;)

:

Thank you very much

:

Very good experience ;)

:

Thank you very much

:

Great work on Embroidery digitizing




No comments:

Post a Comment