Monday, June 20, 2022

Make Logo With Hand Drawn Vintage Style











About:

Hello my name is Adi



Welcome to my gigs



if what you are looking is unique hand drawn vintage logo you are in the right person. i will try to do my best to help you create your logo.





  • High-quality Retro Vintage style
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Timely Delivery And Lifetime Support 
  • Premium Quality Services
  • Friendly Persons Who Responds Quickly



Please follow these steps before order



1. Message me and tell me your requirements.

2. Choose the package and place an order.

3. I'll progress it and deliver to you.



Please note that this is not designing gig, so i prefer visual references than word description



If you have any question, please feel free to send me a message before placing the orders. 

Thanks for read this and you can place an order.

Reviews


:

I was after a specific and difficult design and other sellers did not deliver. I didn't want some clip art that was re-colored or any other simple solution I could do myself which is what many offered. We got a very nice hand drawn logo for our wine glasses and stores. Job well done.

:

I gave them a bit of a niche and difficult design and also asked for some very specific revisions along the way and they were very obliging and helpful. I’m very pleased with the final product!!!

:

It was an absolute pleasure working with Adi! He was quick to respond, was a fast worker and fantastic at bringing our vision and ideas to reality, and he worked hard and efficiently to make sure that we were 100% satisfied with the end result. Would definitely work with him again and would highly recommend his work.

:

Adi was able to execute exactly what I intended after giving him a detailed brief with clear examples and detailed explanation. Really appreciate the clear communication and additional layout ideas. Overall, amazing value for money and great quality for hand-drawn work. Cheers!

:

Adikrib was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend! They were great with communicating and collaborating ideas with me. Amazing value for the design and I am really happy with how the logo turned out. Truly 10/10! Thanks again Adikrib_8




No comments:

Post a Comment